Jun 22, 2020

Monday Movie Meme: The Year You Were Born

(*the creators of the Monday Movie Meme, The Bumbles, are no longer blogging, so I took it upon myself to go through their archives and start at the beginning)


This week's movie topic is all about the year YOU were born...

  • What year were you born? 1969
  • What movie won the Oscar for Best Picture that year? Midnight Cowboy
  • If you have seen this film, what did you think of it? I've never seen Midnight Cowboy, but I do like Harry Nilsson's "Everybody's Talkin' " from the soundtrack.
  • What is YOUR favorite movie from the year YOU were born?A Boy Named Charlie Brown is the only film I've seen in its entirety.
  • Any movies that you have discovered in researching this that you now want to see? Cactus Flower (love Goldie Hawn); The Wrecking Crew (one of Sharon Tate's last roles); Hello, Dolly!; and Easy Rider.
*the link that the Bumbles listed is no longer working, so I went to Wikipedia and did my search there.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a shame that they no longer blog. I like this Julie, I might copy this idea from you. That movie about Charlie Brown is that the CB of Snoopy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Snoopy's Charlie Brown. And by all means, please do play along! I'd love to see your answers :)

      Delete