Jul 7, 2020

Tuesday 4: Housekeeping

Play along here.


My precioussss
  1. What do you consider the most important job or chore to do in housekeeping? As the owner of a pug who sheds enough fur to make a second dog, vacuuming and dusting are the top two jobs on my cleaning to do list. Along with weekly laundering of my sheets and bedspread (he sleeps with me). And I have to have a clean toilet.
  2. Do dishes ever sit overnight in your sink? <blush> Yes. I'm also notoriously lazy when it comes to putting my clean dishes and cutlery back in cupboards and drawers.
  3. Is being a stay at home mom a real career? SureI'm not a mom, but I know it's hard work.
  4. Can you share favorite brands of dish soap, cleaners, detergents, or perhaps a tip on making house keeping easier? I am a certified Clorox/Lysol wipes junkie who is currently having a hard time dealing with the shortages of said wipes. I long for the days when I could go into any store and find the shelves filled with three packs like the one pictured above. As for a tip? To clean a nasty microwave, put vinegar in a microwaveable bowl or measuring cup and heat it for 2 minutes. Remove the bowl/cup and then wipe the interior of microwave with a paper towel or wet washcloth. The steam from the vinegar loosens crusted food and removes stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment