Jul 9, 2020

Thursday 13: 2020 Hallmark Ornaments I Want On My Tree This Christmas

Play along here.

For an ornament junkie like me, the second week of July is one of my favorite times of the year. Why? Because Hallmark releases its Dream Book, a catalog which showcases all the new ornaments for the upcoming Christmas season. In no particular order, here are the ones I'd most like to see on my tree this December.

1. Ten Lords-A-Leaping: I've bought all the ornaments in the Twelve Days of Christmas collection thus far, so this is a must.
2. Black-Throated Blue Warbler: Another must have for my collection of The Beauty of Birds series. At this point, I'm going to need a second tree just to house all my feathered friends lol.
3. Disney The Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts Musical Ornament With Light: The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides at the Magic Kingdom. Press the button and hear the creepy  Ghost Host and the catchy tune "Grim Grinning Ghosts".
4. Elf™ Buddy's Buddy Mr. Narwhal Ornament With Sound: "Bye Buddy! Hope you find your dad!"
5. Despicable Me Minion Peekbuster Ornament With Motion-Activated Light And Sound: I love the Minions. BE DO BE DO BE DO.
6. Elf™ Leon The Snowman Ornament: "Oh, and by the way, don't eat the yellow snow!"
7. HasbroⓇ The Game Of Life Family Game Night Ornament: My all-time favorite board game.
8. Disney/Pixar Wall-E Soaks Up The Sun Ornament: Simply adorable.

9.  NHLⓇ St. Louis BluesⓇ Jordan Binnington Ornament: Thanks to his stellar goaltending, the Blues won their first Stanley Cup in 2019. Viva #50!
10. Star Wars™ The Mandalorian™ The Child™ Ornament: I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I love me some baby Yoda.
11. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas Ornament: It plays the popular song by Gayla Peevey. Too cute!
12. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation™ Trimming The Tree Ornament With Sound: "Hey Griswold! Where are you going to put a tree that big?" "Bend over and I'll show you!"😆
13. Not a Hallmark product, but yes, my sentiments exactly.

4 comments:

  1. These are great. We no longer have a Hallmark shop close - they moved into the Ace Hardware store, which I find odd and I don't go in those much because they smell so strongly of chemicals. I've also seen Hallmark ornaments at CVS in the last year. Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going through catalogs with the idea that money is no object, a game I've played since I was a kid flipping through Speigel and Montgomery Ward catalogs. Funny how I can be satisfied just imagining I'll buy stuff. From your list, I'd want 2,4,6,8, and, most definitely, 13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bluebird best. Hopefully by Christmas we'll have our #13 wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete