Jun 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pts. 2 & 3


21. Have you ever had a garage sale? We had one about 6 years ago. I'm tempted to have another one, but it's too much damn work.

22. What color is your cell phone? Burgundy.

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Amaretto Stone Sour, 2 years ago at the Pop Century Resort (WDW). I'm not a drinker.

24. Are you happy right now? Not really. I need to make some serious lifestyle changes.

25. Who came over to your house last? Kelly, Elizabeth, and Nathaniel.

26. Do you drink beer? No. It's nasty.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? Car key.

29. What was the last movie you watched at home? Black Swan. It was really bizarre.

30. What is in your pocket? There aren't any pockets in the pants I'm wearing now.

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? I don't have a boyfriend or husband. Doubt that I ever will.

32. Where do you hurt? My neck and upper left arm/shoulder. I think I have a rotator cuff strain.

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? No.

34. What’s something fun you did today? Nothing yet.

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? Books and DVDs.

36. When is your birthday? February 13.

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A Pink Sands Yankee Candle car air freshener.

38. How many states in the US have you been to? 24, maybe?

39. What kind of milk do you drink? I don't drink milk (even though I love chocolate milk). I think I'm borderline lactose intolerant.

40. What are you going to do after this? Pay some bills and run to Wal Mart for a few things.

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with? My mom.

42. What is something you need to go shopping for? Printer ink.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? I don't think so.

44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive? My mom drives a Chevy Malibu. I heard my dad just bought a new truck.

45. Are you rich? *laughing*

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be? Ben Barnes. He's dreamy.

48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo. I used 5 different photos and this person always came up:

I don't think I look any thing like Helen Hunt. I think I look more like Drew Barrymore (at least our profiles match).

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently? The word daring is not in my vocabulary.

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? No chance of me being pregnant.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most? I don't really care what people do in their private lives, as long as it doesn't involve children. Or animals.

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? My best friend's nephew.

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend? Not much. The weather has sucked (cold and rainy), so I've wasted time watching things on Netflix and reading.

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were? No.

55. What were you doing at midnight last night?? Reading Smokin' Seventeen.

56. Last restaurant you went to? Olive Garden.

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night? 8-9.

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving? Shouldn't be doing either things while behind the wheel.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Doubtful.

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I was at a beer festival on Saturday ... yum! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can reverse your answer for #24, my friend. I want to see you happy.

    And you're incorrect about #59.....

    ReplyDelete