Jun 25, 2011

Is It October yet?

The St.Louis Blues released their 2011-2012 schedule on Wednesday. The games I'm most interested in attending?
  • Oct. 8: Nashville Predators
  • Nov. 4: Vancouver Canucks
  • Nov. 12: Tampa Bay Lightning
  • Dec. 26: Dallas Stars
  • Jan. 21: Buffalo Sabres
  • Feb. 18: Minnesota Wild
  • March 10: Columbus Blue Jackets
The Lightning game on Nov. 12 is a definite. I wanted to see them when they were in St.Louis a couple of years ago, but thanks to bronchitis and stomach flu, both my best friend and I were too sick to travel :( I'd like to make it to at least one other game next season, but that depends on my money situation.

One of the items on my bucket list is to see all 30 NHL teams play in person. So far, I’ve seen the Blackhawks, Avalanche, Sharks, Hurricanes, Penguins, Maple Leafs, Capitals, and Flyers. 9 down, 20 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Leafs are in St. Louis on November 10th. I'll be circling that one.

    If you never saw the Thrashers play, you'll have a chance to see the Jets now.

    ReplyDelete