Jun 12, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pt. 1


1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do? I don't have an ex, but if I did and saw his car on fire, I would call 911 and let them handle it.

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? Well, considering she had her tubes tied after Nathaniel was born in 2003, I'd probably be in shock.

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? This past March. I won't go into details, but will say that it was someone from work.

4. What is the last thing you spent money on? My ticket for the upcoming NKOTB/BSB concert in Chicago.


5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month? Gained. I need to quit eating.

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? Either. Hey, it's Cheetos!

7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do? Kelly jokingly calls me that at times, so I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist.

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name? I doubt that I'll have any kids, but if I had a son, I'd probably name him one of the following: Jason, Preston, Theodore (Theo for short), Elijah, or Bryan.

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name? Either Piper, Harper, Ivy, or Jaclyn.

10. What are you craving right now? Chocolate.

11. What was the last thing you cried about? See #3 above.

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it? Tell the cashier to keep it.

13. What color is your tissue box? Silver.

14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan? No ceiling fan. Wish I had one.

15. What was the last voice mail you received about? It was probably my mom checking in on me.

16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook? I haven't blocked anyone, but I do hide the statuses of certain people.

17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year? My best friend's husband suffered from congestive heart failure in February, so I was pretty damn scared for her and the kids. Thank God he is doing better!

18. Do you wear a name tag at work? It's more of an ID badge.

19. What kind of car do you want? A Chevy Cruze. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to take the plunge this summer and buy one.

20. What do you order when you go to Burger King? I can't remember the last time I ate at BK. The Burger King freaks me out, so I avoid it all costs.

2 comments:

  1. I truly hope #s 3 and 11 are all water-under-the-bridge for you now, WT....

    Preston and Harper are intriguing choices for names. Any significance behind those choices, or are you simply fond of them?

    Yeah, I'd probably call 911 too and let the police handle it. But I'd most likely pocket the two cents because I'm cheap! As for chocolate, I'm always craving it!

    Sending some continued good wishes for #17.....and enjoy the upcoming concert in Chicago, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry: Yes, the conflict with the co-worker(s) has been resolved. Hopefully, things will go smoother next year.

    As for the baby names, there is no significance for either Preston or Harper...I just like them :) One of my dad's friends has the last name Harper, and I've always been fond of him, but that's not the reason for picking it (though it makes me smile). To be honest, I'd probably go with Piper for a girl.

    ReplyDelete