Jun 12, 2011

"Bear" The Kitty



My best friend Kelly and her family brought home a new addition Friday afternoon: an eight week old male kitten. Isn't he just adorbs? The kids decided to bestow him with the name "Bear" (don't ask me why). His coloring leads me to believe that one of his parents must be either Siamese or Himalayan. He has the blue eyes and markings of a Siamese, but he's fluffy like a Himalayan.

Between Bear and Teena's new kitty Crumpet, I'm dealing with a serious case of kitten fever. If only they would stay that little and cuddly...*sigh*

Edit 11/11: It's been discovered that "Bear" is a girl.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, how very cute indeed - - both Bear and Crumpet. I never tire of oogling the kitties! Congrats to Kelly and her family on the wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry- I know it's early, but are you and Wendy thinking about getting another kitty? I'm sorry if I'm being insensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, WT, it's not an insensitive question. Right now, Wendy is more keen on getting a dog, so that will probably be the first priority. But even before that, we'd have to find a new place to live that accepts dogs (where we are now, the place currently prohibits dogs).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotta get a kitty! We've had Crumpet for almost two weeks and she's such a joy!

    ReplyDelete