Jul 10, 2011

Wondering

Why do the bridesmaids serving WE Tv's Bridezillas put up with the verbal abuse, bitchy attitudes, and insane demands heaped upon them? I realize that planning a wedding can be stressful, but that is no excuse to act like a spoiled, self-centered dictator. I love my friends and relatives, but if any of them had ever pulled that bridezilla crap on me, well...let's just say they would've had to have surgery to remove my bridesmaid dress from one of their bodily orifices.

2 comments:

  1. Those bridemaids really need to step back and have a reality check. It's like those parents at sports events who yell at their kids and/or coaches when they see something they don't like. They need to take a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started on THOSE people ;P

    ReplyDelete