May 18, 2011

Real Housewives Of New Jersey: Season 3

I'll admit that I was a bit worried that this season was going to be boring now that resident psychopath Danielle Staub is no longer on the show, but that was before Monday night's premiere episode. A family brawl at a baby's christening party?!? If that's just a taste of what's to come, count me in!

It's too early to tell how much crazy the two new wives, Kathy Wakile and Melissa Gorga, will bring to the table, but I have a feeling that Melissa's husband Joe (who also happens to be Teresa Giudice's brother) is well on his way to replace Danielle as the Drama Queen (err, King).

Poor Jacqueline and Caroline. I hope they're not tossed aside and ignored because they're somewhat normal.

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually seen the show, but I'm glad you're looking forward to it. Is this the show where Nini Leakes (Celebrity Apprentice) comes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched this housewives and I have to say for this being the first episode that I have ever watched it was pretty entertaining if you having nothing else to do. I couldn’t believe all the brawls that went on at the christening. I watched it on DISHOnline.com just out of curiosity. I love that website because you can watch several shows for free and it is such a great picture quality. I can watch current and old episodes which is also awesome. Working for DISH Network I learned about this website. Check out this link if you missed the premiere.
    http://beta.dishonline.com/shows/24002-the_real_housewives_of_new_jersey/videos/870281-in_the_name_of_the_father I now cannot wait to see what happens next. This is really a good Housewives and I will now have to keep watching it.

    ReplyDelete