Oct 3, 2011

SUCCESS!

Remember when I was coveting this super cute Reebok St.Louis Blues Faceoff Cuffed Pom Knit Hat? Well, after 8 months of searching online and coming up empty, I finally had some luck this weekend! My best friend Kelly and I were in St.Louis for the Blues and Dallas Stars pre-season game on Saturday and decided to do some pre-game shopping at nearby Union Station.

When I saw this hat in the Lids store, I knew my long search had come to an end. Isn't it the cutest? (please ignore my goofy face) The design is a little different from its' predecessor, but it is indeed a Reebox Faceoff Cuffed Pom Knit Hat. In fact, I think I like the new design better. I'm now officially ready for the cold and snow. Bring it, Mother Nature.

P.S. The Blues were atrocious that afternoon, losing 4-0. Jaroslav Halak wasn't looking very good in the net. Thank God the game didn't count. Kelly and I were so disgusted we left midway through the 3rd period to beat the traffic.

5 comments:

  1. 1. That hat is extremely cute!

    2. Nothing good can come of taunting Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very cute in that hat, Jules: it suits you perfectly! I'm glad you were finally able to track down the hat that you had been seeking. It's a shame that the Blues didn't give a better performance for you and Kelly during your trip there, but as you say, at least it was only preseason, so no worries. Let the real games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anonymous" is Larry, by the way....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teena- Thanks!

    Aubrey- I figure Mother Nature is going to do damn well as she pleases regardless of my taunting ;P

    Larry- Thanks, WT! I kinda figured that out when I read it LOL!

    ReplyDelete