Oct 2, 2011

The Sorting Hat Has Spoken

Better be...

I FINALLY got my Pottermore welcome email last Sunday! I was beginning to worry because I had solved the clue on Day 5 (way back on Aug.4) and still hadn't gained early access to the site, which was promised to the first million participants by mid-September.

Anyhoo, I was sorted into Ravenclaw (huzzah!) and was "chosen" by my wand, a 12 1/2 inch hard pine with dragon core. My only complaint? Pottermore is constantly unavailable due to high traffic demand (that's what happens when you try to cram in 500,000+ users at the last minute).

In the limited time I've spent on the site, I've discovered that I'm total crap at Potions. I'd be on Professor Snape's hit list for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you at least finally got in. Wendy's been having similar problems with the site server as well.

    ReplyDelete