Oct 3, 2011

Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's 40!


My brother, Bart, became an official quadragenarian on Friday, Sept. 30! His co-workers helped him mark the occasion by gifting him with a cake, a black balloon bouquet, and all kinds of middle age staples, such as Preparation H, Tucks wipes, Metamucil, and a bag of marbles (in case he started to lose his!). I hope he enjoyed his very special day! Love you, bro.

P.S. I'm not trying to suffocate him or perform a neck adjustment in the photo above. I was just going in for a hug.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture of you and your brother, WT! A very happy 40th birthday to Bart! I'm always pleased to hear about a person who is younger than I am enter the same decade as me! Gotta love those gag gifts, too! lol

    Glad to hear Bart had a wonderful celebration. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete