Jan 4, 2012

Amen To That

While the prospect of a President Santorum is scary enough to make me want to shit my pants, I'd be more terrified if either Rick Perry or Newt Gingrich took up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue next January. I'm no fan of flip-flop Romney either, but if the Republicans win the Presidency in November (God help us all), I'd rather it be him than any of the other wastes of DNA in that party. At least Michele "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann has dropped out of the race. *big sigh of relief*

3 comments:

  1. I haven't kept up with the politics of late. What do the latest polls say about the support for each party? Is Obama still the favourite to win at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only hope and pray that Obama will win re-election, WT. Hard to say though, because there are a lot of ignorant Americans who don't even know what they're voting for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same way up here. I'm somewhat guilty of that myself (ignorance and apathy) and I need to get myself better educated on the issues of the day. I respect and applaud you on being an informed voter and in understanding what each candidate is offering. In other words, I need to be more like you, WT!

    ReplyDelete