Jan 23, 2012

Gung Hay Fat Choy!


If you would like to see what the new year has in store for you, click here.

What can I and my fellow Monkeys expect during 2012?
  • The year of the Black Water Dragon will be good for learning. Monkey can take a specialization, or start learning a new profession. A representative of this zodiac sign should always learn something new. An interest in something unknown and unusual will lead him the way even more than ambitious intentions or ambitions. (Interesting. Does that bode well for my plans to study medical transcription/coding?)
  • Single Monkey may meet his/her love before the new year. (Yeah, not holding my breath on that one)
  • The year will be very productive, he will gladly flow into the high pace of work, and will feel at ease in the most intense affairs of 2012. Monkey skillfully using problems as a chance to show all his talents, will show himself in a team. He is optimistic, never discouraged, and even after defeat when other zodiac signs may retreat before difficulties, the Monkey will feel fine, and break forward, despite defeat.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this prediction bodes well for your future studies, WT. Maybe this year will indeed be a special, "good news" year for you: I sure hope so. I for one certainly wish you all the success in the world.

    I looked up my own prediction (I'm the Snake) which says I may have some opportunities, but also challenges, in the work place. So long as I get to keep working, I'm ok with that! lol

    ReplyDelete