Jan 18, 2012

#Wipeyoass!

Yesterday morning at work, I needed to take a quick bathroom break, so I headed to one of the two employee-only bathrooms in the school. When I entered said bathroom, I noticed there was something brown on the toilet seat. At first, I thought it was the corner of a wet paper towel, but on closer inspection, I discovered that it was something worse...

A piece of poop.

A piece of poop from one of my adult co-workers.

What the hell?!?! Was this person hovering over the toilet when he/she attempted to drop the Cleveland Browns off at the Superbowl? Did it fall out of their underwear? Was it stuck on their ass?

All I can say is thank God I had the foresight to glance at the toilet before I sat on it. */shudder

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, charming! Glad to hear you abide by that old adage, "look before you leap"! lol

    ReplyDelete