Dec 5, 2011

One Word: 2011?

{via All Things Jennifer}

What is one word to describe your 2011? Why does that word sum up your year?

I had such high hopes for a great 2011, but between worrying about my mom and her eye problem, the rumors of possible changes concerning my job, my brother's never ending marital drama, the sudden death of one of my students, the battle with my weight, and a misunderstanding with one of my co-workers, it just wasn't meant to be.

Here's hoping that 2012 will be a better year. Perhaps keeping my expectations low will help?

4 comments:

  1. How is your Mom doing with her eye these days, WT?

    Speaking for myself, I can unequivocally state that 2011 totally sucked, for a number of reasons. Here's hoping that 2012 is a better year for both of us (and, one way or another, I hope we'll still have a chance to hook up with you at some point next year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teena- You too!

    Larry- She is seeing 20/50 out of her left eye, but is still bothered by floaters and shadows. She could undergo surgery again to get rid of that problem, but the doctor told her there is no guarantee, so she decided against it.

    I hope that 2012 is much better for you too, WT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand your Mom's decision. Thanks for the update - - and please give your Mom my best.

    ReplyDelete