Dec 30, 2011

Balls Of Steel


I hope my brother won't mind me writing about this, but it's too damn funny not to share...

A few days before Christmas, Bart was at his son Garett's basketball game and was sprawled out in the stands, sitting like most guys do, with his legs spread apart. At first, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary because he was so intent on the game, but he gradually started to feel, in his words, "drafty". It wasn't until he looked down at himself that he noticed that one of his...*ahem*..."boys"...was hanging out of a hole not only in his jeans, but also his underwear.

I don't even want to know how the holes got there in the first place. Thank God Mom bought him some new boxers for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I hope no TV cameras happened to catch the "display". LOL!

    ReplyDelete