Sep 17, 2011

Things That Make Me Say, "What The Hell?!?"

This magazine was in my mailbox this morning. A fact that I find very odd for the following reasons:

1. I have never had a subscription to Brides magazine (nor will I ever).
2. I am not working in any bridal related business.
3. I'm not planning a wedding any time soon.
4. Hell, I don't even have a boyfriend.

I was convinced the postal worker put it in my mailbox by mistake, but no- it had my name and address on the label.

Very funny, Universe. You could have at least given me a magazine that I'll actually have a chance to use.

2 comments:

  1. Strange indeed. I wonder how they managed to acquire your name to add it to their mailing list. It would be interesting to find out. A little bit frustrating, but no worries so long as they don't bill you for the magazine, I suppose.

    As for the future, anything can happen, my friend!

    ReplyDelete