Aug 4, 2011

I GOT IN!!!!!

Thanks to a Facebook status update from my friend Amanda late this morning, I finally got the heads up that the Day 5 clue at Pottermore had been released, and that there was still time left to solve it. I was scared that I was going to have a hard time since the previous clues involved math (I swear I'm allergic to numbers), but it was pretty easy: What is the house number of the headquarters for The Order of the Phoenix in Grimmauld Place? Multiply this number by 21. I didn't even have to open the book to find the answer (12) to that! I followed the rest of the directions, found the magic quill, and voila! I was asked to enter my personal information and choose my username. Out of the choices offered (you can't come up with your own username), my favorite was JinxNettle35, so that's what I'm rolling with.

I can't wait to see what house I'll be sorted into (my guess? either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw), or what kind of wand I'll get. Yeah, I'm a total dweeb.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jules! And thanks to your assistance, Wendy got in as well! Cheers to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that Wendy and I will be sorted into the same house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook does indeed provide awesome updates. I often hear things first on Facebook and then from another source LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would indeed be cool!

    By the way....I'm back in the office today (Wednesday). First day back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey- I agree. If it hadn't been for Facebook, I wouldn't have known about the clue being up :)

    Larry- Glad to hear you're back to work!

    ReplyDelete